This solar lighting system is ideal for places with no mains electricity such as outhouses, sheds, garages, farms, stables, as well as for camping, travel and any outdoor activities (e.g. a for a yurt). The system is fully independent from the grid / AC power source and works purely based on sunlight energy. At daytime the 25W solar panel charges a 12V battery inside the control unit, which then provides power to 4 x 5W 12V LED lights connected via front sockets on the control unit. In addition, there’s a standard 5V USB socket for charging mobile phones and USB compatible devices (adapters for main USB-compatible mobile phones are included).
The control unit has a built-in 12Ah battery with an automatic solar charge controller to manage the charging process and prevent overcharging. 25W solar panel supplied with the system can fully charge this battery within about 4-5 hours of bright sunshine (longer in cloudy weather), and the battery can provide enough energy to power 4 LED lights for continuous 6-7 hours, or twice as long if only two LED lights are connected.
The system is very convenient to use and install: the solar panel comes with 10m cable (would suit most installations, as longer length is rarely required), and each LED light comes with 5m cable and an On/Off switch. All cables come with connectors for a quick “plug and play” installation.
– System voltage: 12V
– Battery capacity: 12Ah
– LED lights power: 5W
– Length of solar panel cable: 10m
– Length of LED lights cables: 5m
– USB output current: 0.6-0.8A
– Max DC output current: 3A
– Control unit case size: 22x13x15 cm
– Solar panel size: 51x35x2 cm
– Control unit case weight: 6.86 kg
– Solar panel weight: 2.35 kg
Please contact Photonic Universe if you have any questions about this product.
- Ideal for places with no access to mains electricity such as garages, sheds, outhouses, stables, barns etc
- Comes complete and includes everything you need for lighting: 4 LED lights, control unit with 12V battery, solar panel, cables with all switches and connectors
- Built-in solar charge controller protects the battery from overcharging – no need to disconnect the solar panel
- Control unit has USB port to charge mobile phones and power USB-compatible devices
- 4-5 hours charging time to fully charge the battery and provide enough energy for 6-7 hours of lighting … Scroll down to Product Description for more details