Arcon 3D Interior Designer
- Easy-to-use interface for planning and designing.
- Drag and drop construction elements including straight, curved and spline walls, doors, windows, stairs, beams, supports, chimneys, roofs, dormers, skylights and solar panels.
- Create up to 50 floors and 3 buildings.
- Supports metric and imperial.
- Create balconies with or without railings.
- Existing placed walls can be edited using a set of wall editing tools.
- Set up project using guidelines, measuring and ruler tool.
- Automatic and manual dimensions.
- Produce room layouts quickly using planner.
- Examine your room in detail by cutting through it at any angle and to generate 2D elevations and 3D section views automatically.
- The block editor feature can be used to create additional shaped objects.
- Add additional 2D drawing symbols with graphics editor.
- Supports the use of TrueType fonts that may already be installed.
- Pre-defined title blocks available for editing.
- 2D and 3D views can be viewed simultaneously.
- 4,100 relevant objects included to help furnish your project.
- 1,300 relevant textures can be applied to floors walls and ceilings.
- View 3D model in several modes from wireframe to texture.
- Any 3D view can be rendered to see the effect of lighting and shadows. A rendered view can be saved to file.
- Any viewpoint can be saved for later recall.
- Easily walk through completed projects.
- Using the modeller objects and outline editor create your own textured 3D models.
- Import a digital image into the background of your 3D view.
- Create tiled areas either on wall or floor using the Tile Planner program.
- Save as BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, web page with 3D object and views.
- Context sensitive help, direct online access to video tutorials, new objects, new textures, updates and forum.