Polar BUFF Reversible is a 2-layer garment made from a seamless tube of Polyester Microfibre sewn top and bottom to a tube of fleece. This creates an air cushion, providing extra protection and helping to maintain body temperature. It can be worn in a wide variety of ways.
USES: Polar BUFF Reversible can be worn as a neckerchief, mask, balaclava, scarf or sahariane with either side on the outside or just part way.
TECHNICAL FEATURES: Made from 100% Polyester Microfibre and 100% polyester fleece, Weighs 72g/2.5oz and measures 50cm x 24.5cm/19.7inches x 9.6inches. One size fits most adults. Machine washable and non iron. It will not fade or lose its elasticity. Treated with Polygiene (microfibre section only) your BUFF will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric. Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100. Thermal Comfort â€” Cool.
- Features: Reversible, Polar Fleece, Polygiene (antibacterial), odour resistant, moisture management, dries quickly, multifunctional.
- Sizing: One size fits most adults. Measures 50cm x 24.5cm/19.7inches x 9.6inches.
- Thermal comfort – cool. Ideal for mountaineering, skiiing, snowboarding, and hiking in cold weather.
- Two layers of fabric, outer of microfiber and inner of polar fleece that creates an air cushion to combat heat loss. Extremely soft.
- Machine washable, non iron and will not lose its elasticity or fade. Can be worn in a variety of ways.