Our long length LED tube lights have an exceptionally high light output and are very energy efficient. Each 5foot/1.5meter LED tube light has been expertly designed to maximise lifetime and efficiency. These LED ceiling lights have very low running costs; they use up to 90 percent less energy than traditional fluorescent tube lights and require no maintenance. LED tubes are a great replacement for fluorescent light tubes; they are completely silent, do not flicker, and reach full brightness instantly. Each LED ceiling light has a wide (120 degree) beam angle with an anti-glare lens to evenly disperse and diffuse the light. These LED lights are suitable for indoor use, both in home and commercial environments. Installation Instruction: Please make sure that the power is turned off before installing tube light. Please consult a registered electrician for installation. Tube light with starter If replacing fluorescent tube light with LED tube, the starter MUST be removed Tube light without starter Electronic ballast MUST be by-passed and rewired. Specifications: Average Life: 50000 Beam Angle: 120 CE and ROHS Certified: yes Dimmable: No Input Power: 220V Lumens: Warm -800lm/Cool -850lm Voltage: 240V Wattage: 9W, 18W, 36W, 45W Guarantee: 3 Years Applications: Living Areas, Bathroom, Commercial, Kitchen, Outdoor Lighting, Bedroom, Street Lights
- High brightness lumen output 3200-3500 lm depending on colour temperature.
- Very energy efficient luminaire fitting pushing on average 80lm/watts.
- Wide 120° beam angle will ensure good light coverage.
- Low profile batten light will look great in a modern home or office premises.
- The slim 45W fitting replaces a conventional single 5ft 58 W or double 4ft 2x36W T8 fluorescent tube.